Under this section, you will find resources that will help you better understand piano and music in general. This gets you playing more quickly!
Come back often to see more. If there are any pieces of information that would be helpful, please let me know and I’ll put them up for everyone.
Terms and Glossary Page: Everything You Need to Know
Many times, when learning something new, we get overwhelmed with all the new words and knowledge we haven’t yet internalized.
This page will help you with a quick reference to things I talk about on the site and in my videos.
Shoot me an email if I’m missing something and I’ll be sure to get it added!
Practice Sheets for the Beginner and Former Musician
In this section, both a beginner with a little knowledge and someone who has musical experience but wants to start playing piano will find help.
I provide you with some practice regimens, which differ based on your level and goals.
For instance, if you’re just trying to learn scales, I provide you with a scales workout.
If you’re trying to improve your chord playing, I have a chord workout.
I’ll list all of my current workouts here, but always check back for more!
- Scales Workout (a quick scales workout)
- Chord Workout (a quick chord workout)
- Circle of Fifths Workout (quick get used to the circle of 4ths/5ths)
- All in One Workout (for those with time to practice; covers everything)
A Work in Progress: For the Future and Other Suggestions
As I expand the site I will be adding in additional resources that are helpful for you. But you need to help me provide those!
Just shoot me an email or contact me via my other channels to let me know what would be helpful for YOU.
In the future, I plan on adding some of the following:
- An ALOB community forum where people can get together to discuss playing and I can provide personal coaching to people
- Discounts on products, concerts, and more
- Live Workshops where I do free coaching sessions for small groups
- Beginners Gift Boxes: an all-in-one package that you can order that provides you with my most recommended practice books and other piano resources! Each one will come with a personal gift
- More interactive site elements
- Some of my own music, covers, and other fun stuff!
And much, much more!